Monday, March 29, 2010

Oh what a day :)

Day Twenty Five: Your Day in Great Detail.

So i got up around 10:30 a.m., which was early because i had a long night the day before. The plan was to go to my friend Frankie's house at 1:00 p.m. to for a wine & cheese get together. However, he had family issues so we were unable to meet :(

Instead Lizbeth, Adrian and I went to subway around 2ish and we had a picnic at Fuller Park. It was a beautiful sunny day and i was wearing one of the dresses i bought in SF with AD a few weeks ago (the white one).

From there we decided we should go to the SF for dinner. :) So Liz went to her house to change and AD and I hung out at the park by my house while we waited.

Except she was taking waaaaay too long so we decided to wait for her outside her house. Then we were on our way to Sf for yummy cheesecake.

I left my car outside Jesus' apartment and we took bart from there. There was a 1 1/2 hour wait at the Cheesecake. We eventually decided to just buy the food to go and eat it at Jesus'. By the time we got to Jesus' apartment it was close to 10. He had gone shopping with his friends so he wasnt even back yet.

As we were eating our food on the steps one of his friends showed up. Soon after Jesus and his friends arrived. At his apartment we smoked hookah and i watched as they drank and did stuff...;)

Boy was it fun...Liz had to work the next day at 7am so sadly we had to leave early.

When I got home I watched Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion. <3>

The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment