Thursday, March 4, 2010

Yes, I Googled.

Day One: Your Favorite Movie
I have many movies. I will list them and tell you why I like them. =]
Brown Sugar: I don't even remember how I came across this movie. All I know is that it changed my life. It's a love story between two best friends but more than that it is about the love of hip hop. I am talking about the honest true hip hop of when it first came out. That shit was legit and I miss it. Watch

Selena: You don't even have to know me that well to know that I love Selena. She was and will always be my idol and this movie helps me remember her.

Legally Blonde, The Devil Wears Prada, Confessions of a Shopaholic: Chick flicks, I love them. These specifically are about girls who were thought to be nothing but stupid. They were out of place and that is how i feel sometimes. A girl like Elle in law school? A girl like Andy in fashion? A shopaholic giving financial advice? Mia in college?? A law student?? High school teacher?? Does that go? I can do anything when I set my mind to it. If you don't know that by now you never will.
I am also into foreign films (Korean, Japanese, Italian, French, Spanish) and musicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment