Friday, March 5, 2010

I Don't Know Where But She Sends Me There

Day Two: Favorite Song
I don't have a favorite song!! Are you kidding me? This question is impossible for me to answer. One of my favorite songs to sing is No Me Queda Mas by: Selena. I really connect with that song. I love singing to Amy Winehouse Christina Aguilera, Etta James...any of their songs really.

For some reason I really like that After Tonight song by Justin Nozuka. I also love Good Vibrations by The Beach Boys...the Beatles are awesome as well. I Used to Love H.E.R. by Common Always Love by Nada Surf. Seriously like this question is too hard! Little Wing by: Jimmy Hendrix, Heartbeats (cover) by Jose Gonzales. =] I love songs from all the decades really. From like the 50's on. Oldies by Goodies! lol

Party song SHOTS! by LMFAO.

I might add more later because seriously there are so many songs I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment