Thursday, February 4, 2010

While I was M.I.A.

My week away was very much needed. It started the weekend before. I got home only to find my brothers girlfriend living at the house. Turns out she ran away and wanted to stay with Victor. Only this was illegal because she was underage and because my mom was her teacher. She could lose her teaching credential. I was stressed out the whole week as my family and I tried to figure out how to get her back home. Only her parents didn't want her back and her and my brother were in love. Let me tell you that marriage was seriously considered. Anyway, in the end she went back home and all was back to normal but damn did I have to be there for my family. I got to be there for my brother and when he needed me the most and my grades might have suffered but it was worth it. My family will always be worth it...




ps: My mom won a lifetime achievement for the Napa Valley Hispanic Network on the same week so it wasn't all bad.

2 comments:

  1. OMG that sounded so stressful, I'm glad everything turned out all right in the end! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS SHEKA! Yeah it really was. She is a really nice girl too but it was soooo much drama. When she left my brother was heartbroken. Her parents were not cool with us. ={

    ReplyDelete