Friday, March 5, 2010

Hoes over Bros

Day Three: Favorite Television Program
No doubt ONE TREE HILL. I know, silly dramatic show but I love it. Are you kidding me Peyton Sawyer!?
She was too much at times but i could relate to her sooo much! Like I love my outgoing, adventurous, party loving friends but sometimes they did not get my emo side. lol. Seriously. I love hip hop but i listen to like some dark stuff sometimes and they just couldnt handle that. So I connected with her. I've had a blog since forever and I used to have a podcast, write my own songs, whatever and thats the kind of stuff she did. PLus she was very into music just like me. =] AND she had curly hair lol. The story line was amazing. I know the show is still going but it is NOTHING without Peyton and Lucas.

I also like Family Guy, South Park, Futurama, The Game, Gossip Girl, The Simpsons, Fresh Prince, The Daily Show with John Stewart, The Food Network, Shows on Adult Swim, and a whole bunch of girlie shows lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment