Sunday, July 4, 2010

Clumsy

So I totally embarrassed myself the first week of summer school when I acted a fool in front of this guy that I thought was kind of cute. Anyway, AD made me feel better kinda by showing me this article he found on http://blogs.koit.com/lickes/. Anyway, here is the post. :)


WHY DOES IT FEEL SO GOOD TO BE IN LOVE?
It’s because some of the most powerful brain circuits for pleasure are triggered. The main chemical involved is dopamine, which produces feelings of euphoria, energy, sleeplessness, & focused attention on your “main squeeze.”

KLUTZY DATES
IT’S A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE ON A FIRST DATE WHEN YOU DO THINGS LIKE DROP YOUR FORK, OR KNOCK OVER THE WATER GLASS, OR (GOD FORBID) SPILL YOUR WINE. LOL
While embarrassing, these gaffes are actually a good sign. Rutgers University researchers found that when you have a serious chemistry with your date, your body produces elevated levels of a substance that can make you jittery, uncoordinated, & a little accident prone.
Personally, it affected me slightly differently. It was my first date with a girl named “Heidi.” Twice, I called her “Debbie.” (names changed to protect the innocent). That was our only date. LOL

I didn't really talk to him after that because I was a bit embarrassed. Haha.

1 comment: