Tuesday, April 19, 2011

When Sucky Things Happen

Still doing my 5 things.  Only this week they will be 5 things I heart to do when sucky things happen. These are things that always help me feel better when I am having a bad day.

1. Cry it out: cuz sometimes all you need is a good cry.
2. Venting to a best friend/ having them drive all the way from Sonoma to Napa just to have them realize that you are in Davis and you realizing that they were in Sonoma. Seriously, like how did that happen?
3. Watching a super cheesy chick flick: And I am talking about the kind that you know whats going to happen before you even start the movie.  Cuz i don't need anymore problems like trying to figure out who the killer is or getting depressed when something doesn't go right in the movie.  And I dislike open endings (when I am feeling blue). Basically, I don't like to think.
4. Pigging out: Cuz for some reason chocolate chip cookies and something carbonated always tastes good to me when I am down.
5. Dancing in front of a mirror: Cuz then I focus on what a big dork I look like and I forget whatever is making me all sad n stuff.

Finally, I would just like to say that there is a very obvious one missing from the list. You can probably figure it out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment