Tuesday, April 26, 2011

5 Things :)

1. Green Tea: where have you been all my life green tea?? It's funny how you can think something tastes gross for most of your life and then one day boom-it's delicious!. I drink it plain.

2. Thinspos on Tumblr: so I want to lose some lbs for my graduation and the girls who have "thinspos/fitspos" have great ideas, tips, plus are relatable since we all have one thing in common. :) It's where I get my inspiration.

3. Nook Color: fabulous- countless books on this thing, internet, music, games, magazines, files, pdf, and it will soon have an app store. I am in heaven. :)

4. Dancing: great work out plus its lots of fun. I dance 4 days a week for about 2 hours. Love.

5. Kid Cudi + Wiz Khalifa: If you've been in my car anywhere from March through April you know this is all I've been listening to in the car. Finally have Kid Cudi's songs on my ipod so I listen to him more now. And in June my bro and I are gonna see Wiz in SF!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment