Tuesday, April 5, 2011

5 Things I Heart

1. $5 Movies at Walmart: One pit stop at Walmart with my friends led to me buying 6 movies from their $5 section. I bought House Bunny,She's the Man, The Lake House and the other films were from my childhood. :)


2. "The writer must write what he has to say, not speak it" - Ernest Hemingway. This is my new box that I bought at Barnes & Nobel. Double heart. :)
 3. Walks outdoors: Love the trees, the clean air, the not to harsh sun this time of year.  Birds are chirping, kids are playing at the parks. Easy way for exercise and clarity.

4. Britney Spear's New CD Femme Fatal: I have had it on repeat since I got it. :) :) My Fav songs are Till the World Ends and Inside Out

5. Where you at? off of Jennifer Hudson's new album "I Remember Me": Jennifer is great at telling it like it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment