Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Maria Elena

Today has been a shitty day. I went the whole day not thinking things through. My mind is in a whole different place. Plus, I am sick. I wish I could take some things back. But I cant. I guess no point in feeling shitty over things I cant change right? Silly girl.

Flaws, we all have them.

I miss my family. I miss my roommates. I miss my friends. Davis is so lonely. I am glad my time here is almost over...but I will miss work so much. I'm afraid for what's to come.

Now that I brought that up...JESUS WHERE ARE YOU?? For some reason you are the only one that makes me believe in myself. My deepest fear is that I will disappoint the kids. I am going to be compared to Vito who is only like the best Italian teacher EVER!

Silly insecurities I wish I didn't have. I miss home.

No comments:

Post a Comment