Wednesday, December 29, 2010

MAC Makeup




This is a silly post but I am not sure if you remember that since I started buying my own makeup I have been stictly a Sephora girl. Anyway, for Christmas my bro gave me a Macy's gift card because he heard I liked MAC Makeup. Truth is, I have not tried it ever even though I have wanted to try it for awhile now. So i figured, why not buy some now knowing that that was my brother's intention in the first place?

So I went to Macy's, waited for service -cuz you know they are always busy- and when the lady, Gina, finally came to help me she showed me a nice nude-shimmery lipstick just like I asked. She then proceeded to show me how to put it on as well as how to make my eyes look bigger, cuz y'all know I have some small eyes. Anyway, lets just say that I will definitely be going back. LOVE IT. Def my new fav. Sorry Sephora! Plus, they have lower prices! Who doesn't love that?

No comments:

Post a Comment