Thursday, December 9, 2010

DAVIS Fall Quarter.

Now that I am practically on Winter Break I'll catch you up on my Fall Quarter at UCD.
(I dont remember in what order this all happened so um yeah.)

1. Cal v. Davis Tailgate in Berkeley. Yeah Cal won by HELLA. :(2. I went to the DC for my first time. Thank you Freshmen takes me. :)
3. Visited my people at Berkeley. Adrian, Edgar and Jesus were there too but these are my girls. :)
4. The Interested Ladies of Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority at UC Davis had a few events.


5. Buddy #3 turned 22 on the 22nd :6. Had a Roomie Reunion with Tiff in SF. Krista was supposed to be there too pero... :/
7. I walked in the Sac Breast Cancer Walk. It felt rude to just walk around with a shirt that said I liked my boobies lol. So I like yours too ;)
8. Mujeres Ayudando La Raza retreat :) First time in Lake Tahoe!


Lots of other stuff happened too but I don't have a camera so most of these pics I got from other people. lol. I already showed you what my Halloween was like. :) Can't wait till Winter Quarter!!
♥Mia

1 comment: