Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Buon Natale

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas filled with much joy, family, and friends. I hope everyone got what they asked for. I didn't care too much about receiving this year, although, my mother did buy me a camera and my older bro gave me a $50.00 gift card that i used to buy this . :)
Instead I took much joy in watching my family open their gifts. I put a lot of thought and effort this year in what I bought my family for Christmas. It felt good watching them open their gifts knowing I spent my hard earned cash on them to make them happy. Hope they know how much they mean to me and how much I truly love them.Here are a few pics of my Christmas. I was trying out the new camera but didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked. Oh well there is always next year. Merry Christmas. Thanks for your support always.

Mia♥


My cousins singing for us.

My parents with my sister and my two beautiful nieces

My mom and I

My Tia Julisa and my cousin Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment