Monday, May 17, 2010

What If

I don't want to be one of those people...i hope to live my life without always asking what if. I mean sure it could be fun to think of how your life would be like if you had done something differently but it could easily turn into something depressing. You could waste your time living in a what if state of mind.

I love my life and rather not spend too much time on the what ifs. I've been given an amazing life and I don't want to forget that by pondering in to the what ifs. BUT I am only human so i ask those questions from time to time...

"What if I had applied to Berkeley and gotten in?"

"What if I had gone with my mom to Texas that summer she desperately needed me to?"

"What if I hadn't ignored him that night?"

"What if I would have had a happier childhood, would I have been a better/worse person?"

PLEASE DON'T GET LOST ASKING WHAT IF.



Love, Mia
Listening to: Ridin' Solo by Jason Derulo

No comments:

Post a Comment