Monday, May 17, 2010

It's Never Too Late...

I watched Letters to Juliet last night with my mom and that was the message, it is never too late. I hope so.

More importantly it reminded me of a conversation I had with my brother. He was worried that after all these years of not really knowing each other it was too late to start and I told him that it will never be too late and I honestly believe that. He is family and family is the most important thing to me.

I try living with an open heart and I accept anyone that comes my way. I am an optimist and look for the good in all...a bit like Ms. Frank.

Anyway, I've always felt that something was suppose to happen with a specific person (whose identity i will not reveal) lol...but knew it was never the right time...i am left to wonder, will there ever be a right time? This saying gives me a YES and I gladly accept it. One day it will be the right time.



Love, Mia
Listening to: Find Your Love by Drake.

No comments:

Post a Comment