Sunday, May 23, 2010

UCD Gospel Choir

Thank you to all who came to support the UC Davis Gospel Choir last night! There was so much love and engery in Freeborn Hall that I still have that excited feeling. Hope you all had fun and sang along. I hope you were able to connect to at least one of the songs. If you happened to miss the concert it's ok; you can catch us next quarter.

Singing is my passion. I will seriously join anything as long as I can sing but GOSPEL lets me praise my Lord every single time I sing and I love that feeling. God is good.

Here are some lyrics to inspire you:
Total Praise
Lord, I will lift, mine eyes to the hills
Knowing my help is coming from You
Your peace, You give me in time of the storm

You are the source of my strength
You are the strength of my life
I lift my hands in total praise to You

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment