Thursday, May 27, 2010

Haven't Done One Of These In A Long Time...

Never in my life have I been: to France or Japan but I would like to change that soon.

High school: was great. I have many memories but most of them are of when I skipped class with my friends. :)

When I'm nervous: sing...laugh...start talking to myself.

If I were to get married right now my maid of honour would be: my sister.

My hair is: dark brown, kind of long, and of course curly.

When I was 5: I used to be the center of attention and was always around my grandparents who are no longer with me.

Last Christmas: was simple. I was with my mom. I am pretty sure I went shopping that day.

I should be: a better planner.

The happiest recent event was: My gospel performance. I was happy because I love performing and we brought it that night. We had people standing up, dancing and singing along.

I like you when you: read my blog. lol.

The world could do without: animal cruelty and peadophiles.

Most recent thing I've bought myself: 3 dresses, 3 cardigans, a book, nail polish and sunglasses.

My middle name is: Elena

Once, at a bar: there are too many bar stories to get into...lol.

Last night I was: at the Grad for the Lambda/XPO party with the roomies dancing the night away. :)

Tomorrow I am: going to work, then a social and then going home.

Tonight I am: going to the Band of Horses concert!!

My birthday is: August 9th

No comments:

Post a Comment