Monday, July 19, 2010

"A store can awaken a lust for things you never knew you needed"

Jesus will tell u, I am a pack rat. lol.
I watched my fav movie Confessions of a Shopahoplic. Although, i toned it down substantially over the past year, I did have a problem with shopping excessively in the past. I just love the feeling of going into a store and looking around, finding things, trying them on, picturing them in my room, using whatever I bought with friends, wearing that new dress to a party -with the new shoes and bag. :) The sales people are always friendly and there are so many options, different sizes, colors, price ranges. :)
I seriously used to go to the grocery store as an excuse to shop because "everyone needs food right? It's like a basic human necessity." I think you get the point. Anyway, after watching Confessions of a Shopholic -which is my fav movie because I can relate to it so very well -I have the sudden urge to shop again. Instead of caving in however, I will just post this pic of this beautiful Louis Vuitton bag that I will never be able to afford. A girl can dream right?
Louis Vuitton Trevi GM bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment