Monday, July 19, 2010

Lovely Day with AD.


On Saturday I was lucky enough to spend practically the whole day with AD. First, he was nice enought to go grocery shopping with me. :) Then, we went to West Wood Hills. :)

After a few minutes all I wanted to do was stop right here and lay on this bench with a log pillow. lol
this website.
After WWH, AD and I decided we wanted to cook dinner. We made Pasta with Tomato and Peas, although we did improvise a little because we didn't have just frozen peas. You can get the recipe on

Veggies :)

Pasta

Herbs

Yummy Sauce

Finished product topped with cheese!

Finally, dessert. :)
Overall , it was a day well spent. After, watching The Fourth Kind, which left me utterly terrified, I was left in an empty house and I had no choice but to go to Red Hen to meet up with some friends. NO WAY was I going to stay home alone after watching that movie. I still can't sleep peacefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment