Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Challenge: Journal

There is this challenge I have been wanting to do for awhile now. The plan was to start July 1st but summer school is kicking my butt and I haven't had much time. Soooo I will start now and try to catch up with the first few entries. Hope you like it. :)

The challenge is called the 30 Day Challenge I got it from
this website!

Here are the guidlines from Janel:
* I will post the prompt and my journal page each morning (before 10:00 am cst)
* I will be posting all of these here, on my blog for everyone to see :)
* My pages are going to strictly be pen and paper but I want you to feel creatively free to add in whatever you want :)
* I have created a Flickr Group where we can all share our pages
right here. Join it now!
* I also would love for you to post your pages on your blog as well with a link in the comments so that we can check them out as soon as they are posted!!
* Some people asked about supplies and prefrences. Here are my personal picks:
My very favorite pen, that I have used in my journals, since college, are the Papermate flair felt tip pens.

This will be my journal. It is pink and Hello Kitty. :)


One more thing, for those who are well aquainted with me you know I CANNOT DRAW. So please be patient with me and forgive me at the attempts I might make of drawing. Thank you.

Love,
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment