Thursday, September 1, 2011

Remember 30 Day Shred?

I did a post a while back saying that I was starting Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Sadly, that had to stop because I could not do jumping jacks or anything that had me jumping because the manager of my apartment complex lived in the apartment below mine. Her room was directly beneath mine and she would not be too happy with the noise.

Well, now that I am not in school or working I have time so I started doing the work out again. This was my first week and after many days on the couch watching tv or the 3 days I was in bed sick it has definitely kicked my butt! But I am looking forward to it. Working out always makes me feel good. :) I think that happens to everyone right? Endorphins.

I also started taking a kickboxing class. Can you tell I am trying to desperately get into shape for Italy? Oh yes, I will try my best. Anyways ttyl loved ones!

♥ Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment