Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Family trip to the lake.


Hello!! This past weekend was Labor Day Weekend.  I did not care too much for the holiday as I didn't have plans but on Sunday my family spontaneously decided to spend a day at the lake we like to go to by St. Helena. We had a picnic that consisted of ceviche, beer, chips and salsa. I rarely spend time in nature because I am a bit of a home body but I jump at the chance at spending time outside with family. This trip was a nice getaway from what has become my routine- sleep, watch tv, eat, workout, sleep- I definitely needed this. Here are some pics and a video. Enjoy! 
Brownie looking towards the lake.
The beautiful view that Brownie and I were so lucky to have.
Victor, Jenny and Dad fishing.
Seeing as I don't fish this is what I took to keep me busy at the lake. To be honest I spent most of the time walking with Brownie and dipping my feet in the water.
There were many ducks hanging out at the lake. Sadly, this was the best picture I got of the ducks.
 
This was my view while on my blanket listening to music. It was very peaceful.
 
So hope you got an idea of how I spent my Labor Day Weekend. I would love to know what you did. Wishing you happiness and health. - Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment