Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's Official.


It has been official for about a week but I would like to announce that I have officially graduated from the University of California, Davis. It feels great. I am happy that I made it but now the world seems pretty big and I feel pretty small.

As you all know, I will be going to Italy in October.  There is still a lot of planning left to do but I am still going to be around for 2 months. I ONLY HAVE TWO MONTHS!!! You better hang out with me now or else you won't see me in a while.

As for the blog, even though MIA is no longer IN UCD, I will still post random stuff on here because I have so much free time and I must do something. Be prepared for book reviews, pictures - because i finally found my camera!!- and well, we will see what else. 

I have much to write about my final quarter in Davis. Hopefully I get to share it all with you. Love you guys!- Mia
This is me with my celebratory bottle of sparkling wine. :)

1 comment: