Monday, August 1, 2011

Feel Like Doing A Survey?

What are your current obsessions?

The Big Bang Theory, fixing up my room in Napa, and Italian slang.


What is your weirdest obsession?
The fragrance of the new and old book smell - also socks. My roommate no longer permits me to buy socks.


What are you wearing today?
Green tank with a white skirt.


What’s for dinner today?
Protein Shake - my birthday is coming up. :/


Why is today special?
It really wasn’t.


What would you like to learn to do?
Speak Italian fluently, play the piano, play the guitar, and how to speak French.


What’s the last thing you bought?
Some hoop earrings. =)


What are you listening to right now?
Quagmire from Family Guy…Im watching tv.


What is your favorite type of weather?
Cold enough to wear a sweater but not so cold that I can’t drink coffee outside at Starbucks without shivering.


What is your most challenging goal right now?
Making all my stuff fit in my small room. Also, perfecting my grammar.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Florence, Italy or New York City.


What would you like to have in your hands right now?
Frank- Amy Winehouse


What would you like to get rid of?
------------------------------


If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Paris, France.


Which language do you want to learn?
French, Russian, Finnish, Japanese.


What do you look for in a friend?
honest, loyal, intelligent, understands my sense of humor and doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
Who do you want to meet in person?


Beyonce, John Stewart, Adele, Adam Sandler and Mariah Carey.
What’s your favorite type of music?


Pretty much everything. I like soulful stuff and blues. I also enjoy pop and music in other languages like Spanish or Italian.


What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
It’s a dress I have not worn yet. I bought it at Pac Sun. I’ll put a picture up soon.


What is your dream job?
I would love to sing for a living. Anything that would require me to travel would be nice too.


Any favorite models?
Not anymore.


What would you mostly likely spend $100 on?
Clothes or Food.


What would you like an endless supply of?
Clothes or Books


Girl crush?
SHAY MITCHELL.


Describe your personal style
Romantic.


Do you admire anyone’s style?
Khloe Kardashian.

No comments:

Post a Comment