Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What's In The Bag? Part 2: Being called out

So my bestie Adrian pointed out the other day that what i posted on my "What's in the bag?" post does not truly portray everything that I carry around. Yes, it is true, I carry waaay more stuff. He went on even further by pointing out that I read Lolita in like December - or February.  So, fine!! The books and magazines have been updated to show what I am currently reading. I have also added the extras I omitted in my last posts. So this is as authentic as I can make it. Of course, receipts, change, and other miscellaneous items have been left out. Finally, I would like to remind everyone that I don't always carry all of these items at the same time.
In the Bag:
* Pocket Planner
* Green Tea bags from Trader Joe's
* Car Keys
*Cell Phone
* Hair ties
* Lipstick, Lip gloss & Lip balm
* Wallet
* Mac makeup
* Nook Color
* Currently reading Gianni Celati's Narratori Delle Pianure
(Yes, it's in Italian)
* Magazine- Women's Health
* Pens
* Notebook
* Mascara
* Eye drops
* Ipod
* Water bottle

(Which reminds me, I will post an "Everything I have with the UCD logo" because I LOVE shopping at the bookstore and I go a bit overboard sometimes)

No comments:

Post a Comment