Thursday, June 30, 2011

23 Things To Do Before I Turn 23

1. Sing at a karaoke bar by myself.
2. Go to a Raiders game.
3. Become someone who runs on a regular basis. (this is on and off for me)
4. Go fishing and actually fish.
5. Visit my grandmother in Texas.
6. Write a short story and share it with friends.
7. Go to Italy.
8. SUGGESTIONS??
9. Go camping fo real.
10. Go to a 21 + club
11. Go to a strip club!!
12. Bake an apple pie from scratch.
13. Go on a family trip.
14. Ride a motorcycle.
15. Watch Star Wars. 
16. Go to Pride in San Francisco.
17. Go to Lake Berryessa.
18. Go on a road trip.
19. Ride a horse. :)
20. Go to LA.
21. Sky Dive!
22. Go to the snow...Lake Tahoe?
23. Buy something really nice for my mom.

This was my to-do list for this year.  I did not get to do everything.  I know there are certain things I will not get to- like sky diving or riding a horse- BUT i still have time to do things Like go to a strip club.  NOTE: I will be going to LA for my 21st, I will visit my grandmother just a little bit after my birthday, and of course i will be going to italy. :) Those should still kinda count.

So who wants to help me with my list? Lets karaoke or go watch a Raider game! Also note that I changed number 8. I just dont see Aubrey as much and honestly she doesnt need any help. So lets come up with something for me to do ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment