Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Remember 30 Day Journal?

I did like 8 days of it before I quit? With work and school it was impossible to keep up. Plus, I am not much of an artsy person so my pages never turned out the way I wanted them to. Therefore, I decided to just find cute pics I have taken or online of whatever I need for the journal. So here it goes.

Day 9: Someone(s) I ♥Jesus and Adrian, thanks for putting a smile on my face everytime I see you guys. Sometimes, that is all a girl needs. :)
Pic is from summer 2006

Day 10: Things I Collect
Being put on the spot I can't really recall what I collect. I know I do collect things but exactly what, I am not sure. Check back in a few days maybe there will be an answer here then. I do know I collect books. ♥

Day 11: Favorites
Tv Shows: How I Met Your Mother & One Tree Hill


Music: Selena, Christina Aguilera, Amy Winehouse, City & Colour, Reik, The Killers, slow jams, oldies but goodies, & gospel.







Food: Green Posole, Pizza! Mexican Food and Italian Food. Olive Oil, Tomatoes, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Berries, and Sushi.







Splurges: Make-up from Sephora, Shoes and Alcohol.



Day 12: Trends
I do not consider myself trendy but these are a few trends I am into at the moment: Big Sunglasses, Red Lipstick, Red or Bright Pink Nails, Dresses, Gladiator Sandals and taking pictures of yummy meals. :)












Most pictures are from weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment