Monday, August 16, 2010

Just A Thought

Sorry for the lack of postings. I have been evaluating my life. I need to make some changes to achieve what I want. I realized recently that I can pretend to be happy but I am not 100% the person I want to be-- therefore, I am gonna do something about it. So sorry if I don't hang out as much as usual, don't text or whatever but I have been having lots of me/family time. I want to make sure that I give the ones I love the best form of me. :)

So far 22 has been so good to me. I feel myself maturing and I am more excited than afraid. As I get older I am more sure of myself, more open to new things and ready to keep growing.

I know, sounds like I am rambling but just wanted to get it out there.

Watch out cuz 2010-2011 Mia is gonna be the best one yet. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment