Saturday, April 10, 2010

We can break the pattern. We can change the colour.

THIS WEEK...has been amazing. :)


I am loving my English classes. I am taking Enl 117: Shakespeare, Enl 113: Chaucer Canterbury Tales, and Enl 10B Literatures in English II: 1700-1900. I was taking Ita 09 but i had to drop it. Italian wasn't fun anymore. :(


Anyway, like I was saying I went out with my roomies on Wednesday. We went to the Grad for an XPO party. It was a lot of fun. I drove and did not drink. Well I did end up having ONE AMF but thats it lol. Or maybe a Jager bomb? haha I cant remember.

On Thursday was the Lambda Noche de Travesuras party. That was fun too. :) All my girls were there and of course my buddies. :) My friend Jesus came too from Berekely so I was happy. It was the first time I had seen him in Davis. We def made it an AMF night. :) At midnight my friend, Lupita turned 21. This was a great way to celebrate.

The next day, Friday, we all went to the Elephant Bar for her bday dinner. I didn't really like their food or alcoholic beverages ( i just had water). We came back to the apartment and had a few margaritas and jager bombs. Yummy. lol. JoJo was playing Usher songs which made me so so happy. lol.

On Saturday my buddy Cristina and I went to Relay 4 Life and walked some laps. Then we went to Target.
Great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment