Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Picnic Day v. Picnic Night


This Saturday was Picnic Day here at UCD and I had been looking forward to it for weeks! I ate some yummy food, saw a few performances, saw that doggie race thing and was having fun kiiiiinda. Unfortunately I did not feel 100% that great.
Still things seemed to get better when my besties from Napa, Lizbeth and Adrian, came to town. They watched my Gospel Choir performance which sucked (sorry if you were there) and then we went to have some much needed sushi (because I hadn't eaten all day and was at "about to pass out" status.) We then did some much needed drinking and partying. Of course I hung out with my girls Yeni, Marlene, Cinthia, Cristina, and Rosalba too. I love those girls. :) Hope you had a wonderful Picnic Day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment