Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rejection is NOT cool. Plez don't let it stop you from moving on. =]

The long love that in my thought doth harbor
The long love that in my thought doth harbor,
And in mine heart doth keep his residence,
Into my face presseth with bold pretense
And therein campeth, spreading his banner.
She that me learned to love and suffer
And will that my trust and lost’s negligence
Be reined by reason, shame, and reverence,
With his hardiness taketh displeasure.
wherewith drawl unto the heart’s forest he fleeth,
Leaving his enterprise with pain and cry,
And there him hideth, and not appeareth.
What may I do when my master feareth,
But in the field with him to live and die?
For good is the life ending faithfully.

I used to be like this once. I thought I was going to love the same person forever even if he no longer felt the same way. When he left I was in this “no one can replace him” faze. Even if nice guys came by I always compared them to him. I was being “faithful” to not only him but to the love I felt was pure that I felt for him. I think it was harder letting go to that love than it was letting go to him.

I really hope that with Wyatt saying “For good is the life ending faithfully” He doesn’t mean that he will remain faithfully for eternity. He deserves to find himself a girl who really cares for him. We all deserve a second chance. We have to be open to the possibility. Of finding love again. Hopefully he is just saying that the relationship is now ending faithfully although, I doubt it.

Give yourself a second chance to love people. Love is a beautiful thing. =]

........i should take my own advice! hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment