Wednesday, September 30, 2009

TIRED

I guess it's true what they say. "They always come back." I always wondered like what if. People don't believe me when i sing them Amy Winehouse songs! I can be self-destructive. I wasn't very fair last time around. So like I don't give myself a chance and try making excuses. I can't do this cuz..blah blah blah... I messed it up the first time. Is it worth bringing back up?

Then it's like i wanna try something new and i make excuses for that. I am interested in getting to know certain people but my mind keeps trying to trick me. Telling me "No Mia just focus on school." What's the point in graduating on time if I am lonely in the end. =(

Listen to me. AHHH!

It will happen naturally and hopefully i will let it happen. =]...knowing me, it won't be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment