Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Heart of a Lion



If I could put into words where I am in life right now...but I simply can't. I feel like my smile is slowly fading. Life throughs these fuckin curve balls sometimes and you just gotta make your way through. I'm not going to lie, I've been feeling very alone lately. It sucks when you feel like you can't talk to people about your problems. But trust, if it was something major I would let my besties know. Life just sucks sometimes.

Thanks Broomie for always listening to me -even in the middle of the night when I have to take you away from your boo. Love ya girl.

2 comments:

  1. nice song, pretty powerful. i hope your doing ok, and hopefully you dont feel like you cant talk to people about your problems. You gotta always have at least one person you could talk to or else you go crazy-or at least thats the case for me. Sending you positive energy. Everything is gonna be alright. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I just read this. Thank you Evlyn. I do have someone I talk to but I always feel bad because I feel like I'm bugging her. Have you ever felt like that?

    As for what stresses me out- School is over but my other problem will unfortunately be around for awhile. I am just learning to let things go.

    ReplyDelete