Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

This year I knew I had to make up for last Halloween. I had the best time with my roommates last year. They were nice enough to invite me to one of their events and although I remember going into the building that is pretty much all I remember. My other event from last Halloween was a very low key get together at a friend of a friend's back home in Napa. VERY uneventful. That's why I went out from Wednesday to Saturday night this year(cuz tonight I have a paper to write thats due tomorrow:/). I had 3 different outfits and tons of fun. Overall I am glad with how Halloween went down this year. :) Here are some pics:

Night One: :Lambda Theta Nu's event
Night Two: MAR & HM Social
Night Three: Hermano's Monster Bash
Night Four: Club Vive in Sac
AND THERE'S A VIDEO!!!
lol. just a little message on my way out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment