Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ciao!

So i am back in lovely Davis working hard and partying harder ;).

Winter quarter has come and I am taking 4 fabulous classes.


I am taking:

English 123 with Prof. France. She is hilarious and she makes the class very much enjoyable.
English 107 with Prof. Abbot. This class is a bit more political than i thought but i like it nontheless.
Italian 005 with Prof. Bassi. It took me awhile to get used to her but she is a great prof.
UWP 104C with Prof Bates. I am glad i have the chance to take journalism. It is a wonderful class. Soon to be my favorite I am sure.

I have a heftier schedule than last quarter but I am confident that I will do just as great if not better. I am a hard worker and I will work hard for better grades this quarter. I am motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment